My client is a leading Microsoft Partner within the Cloud Security space, offering fully managed security services using a Microsoft-centric approach. With multiple awards under their belt and dedicated training and support services, they have established themselves as a respectable business. Currently, they're looking to add another Office 365 Technical Consultant to the team to assist with the design and architecture of Office 365 Solutions.
As part of this role, you will focus on providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture and advice to clients.
What can they offer?
* Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging MSP environment with access to cutting edge technology.
* Structured career development plan within Microsoft 365, with the opportunity to achieve multiple accreditation
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader
* A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
* Assist with the design and architecture of Office 365 Solutions
* Hands-on delivery of all Office 365 project-based assignments within your team, including: Consultancy, Migrations and conducting Customer Workshops
* Ensure all work is completed in regulation with operational standards and guidelines
* Communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels, whether this be through a workshop or mentoring engineers
* Accurately anticipate development work
* Experienced in on-premise / hybrid Windows Server configuration and management
* Strong experience using Endpoint Manager (Intune)
* Office 365 configuration / migration experience, including: SharePoint and Onedrive, Exchange, Teams etc.
* Azure Active Directory configuration
* Azure deployment, specifically networking, storage, virtual machines and security products
* Deployment of Defender for Endpoint, Defender for Office 365, Defender for Cloud Apps and Defender for Cloud Services
* 33 days annual leave allowance per annum (25 days standard + 8 Bank Holidays_)
* Health Membership (Cashback on health services + retail / gym discounts)
* Life Cover (2x Basic Salary per Annum)
* 3 month probation period
* Employer Pension Contribution
* Referral Schemes
To apply for this role, please click 'Apply Now' or send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately, this position is not able to provide sponsorship to those that require it to work within the UK.
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skill set.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/