Senior Insider Threat Analyst
My client is a globally renowned consultancy firm who specialise in cyber engineering, analytics and security for businesses, government and military purposes. They are seeking a Senior Insider Threat Analyst with experience thinking from the perspective of a cyber attacker circumventing current security measures. For this role, you will use Threat Detection technologies including SIEM, UAM, UBA/UEBA, and DLP, as well as scripting languages to automate analysis, whilst cooperating with team members, security and executive stakeholders. This position provides an exciting opportunity to consider cyber defense from different perspectives, engaging with newly developed tools and approaches and improve the next generation of cyber security analytics.
Role & Responsibilities
* Thinking as a cyber attacker and determining how to overcome security
* Collaborate with the team and liaise with stakeholders
* Perform malicious activity hunts and content development
* Automate analysis using scripting languages
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience of Insider Threat Detection
* Any of the following: SIEM, UAM, UBA/UEBA, DLP or similar
* Experience with scripting tools
* Open-source security tool experience
* Any of the following: Wireshark, burp, Snort or similar
* InfoSec understanding
* Any of the following: Lockheed Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK or similar
* Any of the following: BSc, CISSP, GREM, SANS, CEH
* Salary between �60,000 - �90,000 (depending on experience)
* Plus much more
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 300 1816
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.