MS D365 NAV/BC Project Manager - Hybrid - (�65K)
Actively looking for an experienced ERP implementation Project Manager who is looking to progress into a new and challenging environment. The role offered is within a MS gold partner at the forefront of the industry, they offer a niche service and this opportunity will give the chance for the development of a very sought after skill set. This opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the implementation of the Dynamics NAV/D365 Business central systems.
The role offered is within a hybrid environment and successful candidates must be within a reasonable commute of Birmingham.
What's on offer
* A great basic salary up to �65,000 + Car allowance (dependant on skill set and experience)
* An open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
* Further training and certifications available
* Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
* Project management of full end to end implementation cycles
* Develop and maintain all detailed project plans internally and for clients
* To maximise revenue generation for billable resources
* Use initiative to identify any potential and active issues on projects
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
* Experience with implementation of MS Dynamics NAV/BC (Preferable)
* Previous experience within the Construction industry (Preferable)
* Experience of managing end to end business projects and software
* An accreditation in project management methodology
* Experience in an IT project delivery role
* Partner based experience (essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are always looking to grow then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.