My client are a multi-cloud solutions expert and are a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud MSPs for many years. You will be joining a fast growing team, where you will be the SME to advise and guide customers on their cloud security journey. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, they attract and develop world-class talent. Join them on their mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
Role & Responsibilities
* Liaise closely with Architects and Engineers - understand relevant legislation, industry legislation's and industry standards.
* Evolve and implement existing services under the Cloud Security Service banner.
* Engage with customers to help asses their cloud security posture and to ensure any subsequent cloud design and build is appropriately secured.
Skills & Qualifications
* Architecture and Engineering knowledge within Cyber Security.
* Extensive knowledge in Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
* Security related certifications such as: CISSP, CCSP and CISM.
* Competitive market salary.
* Remote work scenario with some travel to client site where required.
* Performance related bonus + more company benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.