Our client is a global provider of stellar supply chain services to the automotive, defence and utility sectors. Currently, they are seeking an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join their internal support team and work within 2nd Line support and Azure-focused project work.
As the Infrastructure Support Engineer, you will report to the Infrastructure Team Lead and be the first point of call for escalated infrastructure issues. The role will be 50% support work and 50% project work. Furthermore, the position requires you to work onsite 5 days a week within Sutton Coldfield.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Day-to-day 1st/2nd line technical support for a wide range of desktop applications to internal staff based through-out EMEA
* Create and maintain M365 / Active Directory user accounts
* Providing assistance to hardware issues across Desktops, Laptops and Printers
* Participating in an on-call rota to provide emergency and OOH cover (this will operate on a week on, week off basis)
The kind of skills that the client are looking for:
* Experience providing hardware and software computer assistance - including MS Office / Azure
* Providing technical support within agreed SLAs
* Strong customer-oriented work ethic
* A minimum of 2 years within IT support
* Certifications would be desirable
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Don't meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women and minority groups are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don't meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we're committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn't perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we're here to help you find a position that's perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/