A small-mid sized consultancy in Tampere are searching for Mid-level and Senior Developer's for their growing team, focused on the Health-care industry. With either a 1 or 2 stage interview process with the CTO and team, this could be a great option for those who want a career change in early 2022!
Role & Responsibilities
- Projects/roles can be chosen to match the best experience. We create a range of desktop, mobile and web applications mainly to support our Health-care focused clients. Client-communication is not a big responsibility - so a focus on the development team, keeping high standards for communication and support for the wider team.
- We bring projects in-house where possible, hold coding-challenge events, regular code reviews while enjoying some food and we need staff to add their voice - we are a low hierarchy organisation so everyone needs to contribute.
- The development team are increasing in size, so we need team members who are happy to support and be patient with our more junior staff - alongside the existing senior colleagues.
- We can be flexible, but we like staff to work full-stack where possible so they have the end-to-end control of their work.
Skills & Qualifications
- Required: C#, .NET, MSSQL
- Finnish speaking required
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree is beneficial - relevant work experience can make up for this if needed.
- Not a qualification, but being open-minded and interested in learning not only with tech but about the health-care industry and clients will be seen positively.
Benefits/What is offered
- New phone, laptop, health-care and other benefits.
- All projects and partnerships that they have are long-term focused (minimum 2 years) - they aren't hopping around industries, becoming specialists.
- The CTO started as a Summer trainee with them and has moved his their way up. They have already shown an open-minded attitude to more junior developer's with the right mindset.
- Low hierarchy
- Investment in training and long-term career development
- Some of their focus can be towards really positive/valuable projects
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
All interviews will be carried out remotely.