My client is looking for a Solution Architect to join a rapidly expanding area of their business where you will become a key part of the growth and success of their operations. They are looking for someone who has experience in the design and implementation of M365, Azure and Power Platform solutions, who ideally has some experience in pre-sales and consultancy.
You will be providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture and advice to both public and private sector clients, with the over-arching delivery of a high quality service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint and Office 365 solutions, ensuring you keep up with advances in the platform and adopting these accordingly.
- Use Azure DevOps to create a high quality end result.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider Office 365 solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep understanding of the development and configuration of M365, Azure and Power Platform.
- Experience in SharePoint online, SharePoint Modern and Power Apps.
- Understanding of Windows Azure functionality.
- Fully remote with the occasional trip to the office in Scotland.
- Competitive salary of up to 70,000.
- Opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner.
If you are interested in applying for this role or other exciting opportunities within Office 365, Power Platform, Azure or SharePoint, then please contact Cameron Stokoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly for a confidential conversation on 01912613250.