We are looking for a data engineer in Oslo!
The focus of the team
An agile environment with team spirit being a central part of the culture, and an emphasis on co-operation, across countries and companies, and professional development methods.
Following the company's ambition to utilise data as a strategic advantage, they have developed a new and modern insights platform in Microsoft Azure. Using ML/AI as decisions makers in semi-automated processes, and dashboards and reports for supporting other decision makers
The main goal
To build and maintain a stable and flexible information solution that supported by a dependable and excellent data platform, and a working environment that is a state of the art.
To achieve this, we are looking to add up to 3 data engineers to the team! There are three focus areas waiting, the AI team has growing needs for all kinds of data, the analysis team needs more support for generation of better analysis, and we are constantly searching for more data to work on in general.
What we seek from you
As a data engineer, you will be working with architects and data scientists to ensure the delivery of needed data that is then integrated into the data platform.
You work with the rest of the team on delivering projects to shape the platform into modular data entities, ensuring quality and availability.
The team is in a central position, and you will get to work with a broad variety of challenges using cloud based, modern technology, for a company with strong growth ambitions.
- Utilise our enterprise data architecture to enhance the data platform
- Contribute to the overall solution to incorporate data from new and existing data sources
- Facilitate data for the development of analytical models
- Make sure our solution is compliant, both within external demands like GDPR and internal
- Develop and maintain functionality to ensure high data quality
- To grow our virtual data platform
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org