Job Description - Junior, Mid & Senior Qlik Consultants - Helsinki, Tampere or Lahti
Although some professional experience, ideally working as a Consultant is needed, this isn't a role where the company are expecting you to be the whole package. Despite being a Consultancy, this is a company who both in the short and long-term will not be sending you to Client sites or working on projects on your own. They instead focus entirely on longer term and larger scale projects, meaning you will always be part of a team - as well as the benefit of actually getting to see the results of your work!
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to perform independently, as well as being able to work and communicate effectively as part of a team.
- Strong project management focus, with an attitude of wanting to continuously improve, as well as a mindset of wanting to understand more than simply the tech and implementation work.
- Show an interest in business processes as well as a can-do attitude.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with tech such as Qliksense. Roughly 10 months of experience as a Consultant would be preferred - can be flexible and make a role for individual applicants if it is a strong culture fit.
- Other experience in areas of BI is appreciated - this company uses Azure/AWS data technologies, Snowflake and others..
- Fluent Finnish speaking and a pro-active attitude.
- Work for a company with an excellent reputation, great projects and clients as well as a long-term focus which will test and help to improve your ability as well as likely offer satisfaction at getting to see how your work is being implemented longer-term.
- A company with many expert staff, including reputable former staff from Qlik - meaning an excellent culture to learn and improve, as well as with their excellent growth rate, future room for progression.
- Competitive salary and benefit options, with an exciting bonus scheme alongside it - further information can be given on this.
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
358 75 3266 582
Whilst this position offers remote working all candidates must be located inside Finland, willing to do some travelling per year to Helsinki/Tampere/Lahti and hold a valid work Visa.
All interviews will be carried out remotely.