Role: Senior Mobile QA Automation Engineer
Location: Helsinki or Remote
Tech: Appium, Selenium, JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Java, Kotlin, Docker, Kubernetes
We work with a client who own a market intelligence platform which is currently used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions across the S&P 500. Their AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content, including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research.
- Join an engineering team of world class software experts
- Responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of their product using Java, Appium, Selenium and scripting languages
- You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
- Experience setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
- Knowledge of tests automation best practices and patterns
- Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Strong Java (or Kotlin)
- Experience in Appium
- Passion for software testing and quality
For more information contact Jack Boswell via firstname.lastname@example.org