Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new Microsoft technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this Microsoft Partner are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for an Azure Engineer to join the team. As an Azure DevOps Engineer, you will work on both project and operational support to analyse deployment processes and identify anything that should be automated. You will help design and build deployment pipelines and other automation solutions using a wide range of Microsoft and opensource tools.
- Opportunity to buy shares
- Private Medical Cover
- Car Allowance,
- 80 hours towards Microsoft Certs
- Internal University - continuously learn new skills and boost your knowledge
- Personal Development Plan - genuine encouragement to progress within the company
Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Design and Build Modern Deployment Pipelines.
- Design and Build environments using Infrastructure as Code - using Terraform or ARM templates
- Experience in at least 2 of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, ARM templates and Terraform
- Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC
- Must have prior experience and background in running Azure Cloud based solutions.
- Must have experience in CI/CD using Azure DevOps
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes (advantageous)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/