Azure DevOps Architect- 450-550 per day (Outside IR35)
Job Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 1 Year High Possibility of Extensions
CLIENT has developed an Azure infrastructure provisioning platform to manage subscription and landing zone creation per application. They are now needing to mature their automation to handle day-2 operation requests like firewall port requests, storage allocation, policy changes, etc. and integrate it with ServiceNow. The DevOps Architect for this engagement will need to lead the design and implementation of an MVP automation framework for CLIENT
- Align with the CLIENT team to understand their Azure environments, automation processes and blueprints, tooling.
- Gather requirements around infrastructure lifecycle requests, deployments, management, and decommissioning. Document network, compute, policy, and configuration requirements as well.
- Determine demand patterns, tooling, capabilities, and skillsets of the CLIENT team and align the Partner with them as needed
- Define relevant use cases to address MVP components for a solution
- Define a modular self-service provisioning model using SNOW, Terraform, and other CICD tooling and scripting
- Develop standards, governance, artifact management, workflow, and approval processes for the overall solution.
- Work with Project Manager to create RACI, develop epics, stories, tasks, sprints, and milestones to implement the MVP
- Conduct iterative demo's during engagement to gather feedback and adjust solution as necessary and within scope
- Create roadmap and prioritized backlog of future features and tech debt along with the next Program Increment (PI) items to focus on
- Provide knowledge transfer and enablement training through runbook creation, solution reviews, and handoff sessions.
- Cloud network administration, infrastructure architecture design, automation, cloud security and policies, governance, automated testing, HA, DR, resiliency, cost management, monitoring, operations in the cloud
- Azure network design
- Azure DNS, Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway, Azure Firewall, Azure Bastion, Azure Firewall Manager, Web Application Firewall, Key Vault, Storage
- Azure services
- Azure Migrate, Azure Security, Azure Policy, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Active Directory, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Log Analytics, Application Insights
- General experience with database SQL, Oracle, MySQL data platforms, system administration, Linux, Unix, Windows OSs
- Expert experience with CICD, Azure DevOps, Python, .NET, Powershell, Shell scripting, Terraform, ARM Templates, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, SDLC, and CI engines like Jenkins, GitlabCI, CircleCI, etc.