BI Consultant - Remote
My client are an award winning, Microsoft gold partner, fast growing consultancy. They are looking for a BI Consultant.
They are a dynamic and fast paced team of industry experts with a good work life balance.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders
- Developing proof of concepts and agreeing on the best solution for the business
- Implementing and developing green field solutions
We are looking for a good mix of the following skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Concept of a Stored Procedure around a Database
- End to end DWH solutions
- Offline Reporting
- SQL Data warehousing
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- Project work for internal stakeholders
- Project work for clients
- Good communication - This includes but not limited to: Speaking clearly, explaining things well and clearly, describe your approach to working on projects, in detail and have the ability of breaking it down step by step.
- Consultancy experience - either in a consultancy working environment as a consultant, OR if internally you must have been involved in each of these elements of a project lifecycle: gathering requirements, building/designing a scope, having meetings with stakeholders, testing, implementing, documentation/delivering workshops.
Culture & Values
- Work-life balance
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £45,000 to £55,000 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Plus much, much more.…
- Working Location - Remote
- Working Hours - Flexible with Core Hours between 8am - 6pm - 7.5 hours a day
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Paid MS Training & Certifications & Exams
- Dress Code - Informal internally and appropriate/respectful to the client
- Training & Development Options - Paid Training and Certs, Books, Materials, the exam, online materials, some in-work study time available
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7625
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.