Want to take the next step in your career? Want to be able to work on cutting edge projects with an International Reach? Got the urge to work on something that is out of the box and yet industry-leading at the same time?
Always great to collaborate with this Microsoft Gold Partner, who are looking to continue their upward trend of growth as they look to add to their award-winning consultancy team with a functional Dynamics AX/F&O Implementation Consultant.
This is a company that offers state of the art tech packages, with exciting project rollouts that incorporate industry-leading and certified training and a progression plan for your career growth.
100% remote, with some exceptions of travel to a customer when only required; you will be responsible for the following.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
- Initiating client leads that create opportunities for new business
- Efficient organisation and experience within a full project life cycle implementation
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years experience upgrading and renewing current accounts (D365/ERP/Dynamics)
- Demonstrated success in a similar role managing Dynamics accounts (5 years)
- Demonstrated success with quotas
- 100% Remote Flexible working hour
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and project
If interested please contact me
Phone: 44 (0)191 406 7091