A global Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to hire a talented Cloud Engineer. The company has a great career pathway and you would be joining a team of exceptional professionals. This particular focus will be part of the customer solutions strand of the business. The friendly office atmosphere along with an award winning team will allow you to grow and develop into a well-rounded individual.
Role & Responsibilities
The purpose of this role is to provide 3rd line IT Infrastructure support along with delivering IT projects and supporting business innovation and growth, whilst equally involved in BAU operations. Candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on technical experience working within an infrastructure team with a proven track record of delivering complex Infrastructure projects on premise and in Azure and AWS. Being the primary escalation point in absence of the infrastructure manager.
- Spec, plan and build datacenter implementations including host servers, SAN, monitoring
- Drive and help deliver the reduction of on-premises hardware/software and migration to cloud solutions
- Determine, recommend and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktop, laptop
- Work with global IT teams and partners to understand corporate polices, processes and initiatives and work with the local teams to implement and monitor.
- Delivering technical end solutions, both individually on smaller projects and leading larger projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Knowledge of Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- Excellent Knowledge of VMware, ESX Servers
- Excellent Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Excellent Knowledge Core Windows server technologies (IIS, DHCP, DNS, PKI)
- Excellent Knowledge of Exchange, Office 365, messaging systems
- Excellent Knowledge Microsoft Intune
- Excellent Knowledge of SAN storage & backup technologies
- 25 Days annual leave & UK Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Training
- Confidential Bonus