IT Business Analyst (Software) - Birmingham, West Midlands
Are you a talented Business Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
My client are a private equity service provider with a technology bias. They are the perfect blend of people & technology and believe their people are their biggest strength. They have a healthy pipeline of projects, which keeps growing and so, are increasing their head count due to growth.
The main focus of this BA is to take on the day to day running of their flagship product offered to all thier clients. It is an established product, we are looking for a BA to elicit requirements for new and improved functionality from internal stakeholders, clients and an administrator through which we have a strategic partnership. They would also be the conduit to our third-party development partners, participating in backlog refinement, bug triage and root cause analyses for issues.
- Systems / Technical background
- Machine Learning
- Working with developers & IT Teams
- SQL querying
- Product & Applications development
My client is looking for a strong mix of the below skills. They are always willing to up skill the right candidates so don't be shy, just apply.
- SQL Server - executing queries
- Stakeholder Management
- Process Definition
- Solution Definition
- Definition of Acceptance Criteria
- Laid Pack
- Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Flexible Hours
- Work hard play hard
- Salary Ranges from £50,000 to £60,000 (depending on your level of skill-set)
- 25 days hol 8 BH (After 5 years increases to 30 days)
- Service Awards
- Private Medical
- Pension match 5-10%
- Life Assurance x4
- Plus much more…
- Office Location - Birmingham City Centre
- Role Location - Hybrid - 1 or 2 days in the office a week.
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- Training & Certifications - relevant to your role, with time off approaching your exam to ensure a successful outcome.
- Progression Path - Review cycle every 6 months, those who are keen, enthusiastic, go above and beyond. Then you get recognised and rewarded. Next is senior, then team leadership.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Developers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This role is for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal Right to Work in the UK. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.