Calling all Data Engineer's...
Take the chance to be part of a vibrant, fast growing and energetic team across an diverse environment as we're looking for an individual who can offer their expertise and hands on support for the customers and clients of this consultancy. If you're looking for a relocation opportunity, then this may be the perfect opening with a fantastic office setting in the city of Stockholm!
You'll have the chance to join their Business Intelligence & Analytics team is providing consulting services to clients in the Nordic region from our office in Stockholm based on the latest technology leading platform providers such as Microsoft, Amazon and Google. The demand around cloud based analytical platforms is constantly growing and we are now looking for candidates with strong technical competence and a can-do attitude. You will take part in our client implementation projects to help and guide our clients to become more data-driven.
We're looking for someone who takes a natural curiosity in their approach, who loves the technology they work in and is always passionate about learning and developing their technical skills! You'll be very service oriented as you pride yourself on delivering the best experience for the customer, sharing knowledge and supporting as you manage a high volume of tasks and priorities.
Is this someone sounding like you? Check you fit with our essential criteria below:
* Technical University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
* Preferably 1-3 years of experience as data engineer or similar role.
* Familiar with Microsoft Azure Data lake, SQL database and data warehouse solutions.
* Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise-scale ETL / ELT pipelines.
* Ability to integrate data from a variety of sources using integration and orchestration tools (e.g. Azure Data Factory).
* Fluent in English and good communication skills.
* Swedish on conversation level is beneficial.
* Social team-player with drive and positive attitude
* Analytical and driven
* A person with "Can-do mentality"
You would like to work with us if you
* Want to work with the latest technology and projects within in Analytics and AI
* Are motivated by customer challenges
* Like to work in teams and are humble
We offer, part from a competitive salary, also
* Healthcare allowance
* Skills development
* Monthly social activities
* Joint out of work activities and annual adventures
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss..