My client are a SME that specialise in systems integration consultancy. They aid in improving their clients efficiency by streamlining their systems across both in-house and the cloud. The organisation appreciates the value of work-life balance, and provides flexible working conditions for all staff. This role is very autonomous. Are you a talented Integration Engineer who is technically skilled and confident in working with stake holders?
- Using your technical knowledge and experience, you will be operating as a senior developer in the team.
- Working with stakeholders to refine implementations and design requirements
- Building azure integration solutions
- Guiding and mentoring other team members
- .NET and C#
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Portal
- Azure Functions
- Be a team player
- AZ-900 (Azure Fundamentals)
- AZ-204 or equivalent (Azure Developer Associate)
- AZ-300/AZ-301 or equivalent (Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
Salary and perks
- Up to 65k
- Up to 15% bonus
- Paid for certifications/learning and development
- Work from home
- Work with cutting edge tech
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.