A fantastic opportunity for an experienced front-end engineer to join a rapidly growing start-up within the Agritech industry. The company were founded 5 years' ago by Developers and Farmers, and has since grown to a team of 40 with plans of an additional 3 hires for the tech team in 2021.
The company powers some of farming's fastest growing marketplaces and has recently secured a round of funding from private and strategic investors. The company are known as the 'uber for the agri-tech industry'.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build on a new, internationally scalable, multi-tenant serverless platform using the latest technologies.
- Develop on the front-end using Vue.js and Nuxt.js
- Bring new ideas to the table and help the company progress, whilst you personally progress.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience using Vue.js
- Experience using Nuxt.js
- Experience using TypeScript
- Experience using AWS is a bonus
- Flexible working - 4 day weeks (full time hours) can be an option
- Stand out culture - quarterly trips to 5* hotels, food and drink provided
- Remote working
- Generous share options - Up to 50% of your base salary
The interview process is 2 stages, both video calls.
If you're interested please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com