Remote Full Stack .NET Developer role
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a Swedish digital agency. This client are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join their team either remotely or in their Krakow office.
This role is part of a team who are working on various web and mobile based solutions and being involved in the full project's cycle. You will collecting initial requirements and then designing and developing software in accordance to this information. You will also be involved with the deployment and continuous improvement of these projects.
The flat structure within this company means that you have the opportunity to take responsibility and authority of your own development and become the best developer that you can be!
Employee well-being is an essential aspect of the work culture with this company and so the benefits package contains:
- A standing desk and ergonomic chair
- A spacious office space in the heart of old Kraków if you choose to be in the office
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- A competitive salary package on either a B2B or UoP contract.
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Key qualifications for this role:
- Strong knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design.
- A good understanding of web platforms.
- familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA).
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com