Software and Systems Developer - Remote
Are you a talented Junior Software and Systems Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
This opportunity is to join a market-leading and progressive organization where improving people's lives are truly at the heart of the organization. You will be part of a strong work force of over 2000 people in the UK and worldwide in an organization that has been supporting education for the past 50 years.
- Knowledge of C# Object Orientated Programming skills (at least 2 years exposure)
- An understanding and use of DevOps tools
- Developing and optimising SQL queries
- Support and implement test plans and work toward automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- A good understanding of the Azure platform and its associated tools; specifically, Developer/Web/Security
- .Net Stack
Culture & Values
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £40,000.00 per annum DOE
- Remote Working
- Working Hours - 9am - 5pm
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.