Our clients are MS Gold Partners and experts in niche data management and analytics solutions, who are passionate about delivering technical strategies and support for business growth using the latest MS technologies. They are a highly esteemed business who have recently been awarded the prestigious Advanced Specialisation for Azure Analytics for their outstanding work, and are currently expanding and diversifying their business. They are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic consultant to join their family-friendly business, who can assess, design and deliver technical solutions to meet client requirements using Power BI, Azure Data Warehousing and Data Factory.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities we are looking for:
- Inception, development and delivery of analytics projects
- Gather client requirements
- Delivering technical solution designs that meet requirements
- Effective use of data visualisation
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below):
- Loading and transforming large data sets
- Design and optimising Data Lake for data storage
- Using Azure Data Factory and Synapse Analytics Pipelines
- Delivering modern data warehouse and data mart solutions
- Using Power BI to create reports and dashboards
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role):
- BI and data warehousing concepts
- Data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Delivering in an agile project environment
- BEAM modelling and Kimble methodology
Culture & Values
- Wellbeing Culture
- Technology Driven
- Base Salary - £45,000.00 - £55,000 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Plus much more…
- Working Location - Remote with some client travel
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 300 1816
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.