Network Consultant - Worcester/ Remote working available - up to £85k
Are you talented Network Consultant looking for a new exciting opportunity to join fast growing company?
They are innovative, client-focused and environmentally friendly internet service provider working with small and large enterprises. They are looking to increase their headcount due to the rapid growth.
You will be working as a part of dynamic, collaborative and friendly team. It is great place to work. The culture can be described in one word - community.
The company offers paid training and certifications, books and materials, career progression opportunities, and many more.
- Working with clients to understand their requirements
- Designing and documenting solutions for the clients
- Building relationship with clients
- Working with the sales team to help them communicate benefits of technology to clients
- Worked with and designed Cisco - SDYN
- Worked, designed and proposed Fortinet
- MPOS - for VPN implementation
- Good understanding of VPN
- 5 years in Networking
- CCNP and CCIE certification
- Good work-life balance
- Community focused
- Base Salary - £45,000 to £85,000 p/a (depending on your skill-set)
- Private medical heath care
- Pension Scheme
- Holidays - 25 days Bank Holidays - rising to 30 days
- Free Broadband
- Car Allowance
- Plus much more
- Remote working available
- Paid training and certifications
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss. This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.