Client Engagement Director, Public Cloud - Remote
Do you have Client Engagement experience? My client is looking for a Client Engagement Director who has a passion for technology as well as previous experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM.
This client is a managed services provider who empowers clients to achieve business outcomes through purpose-built, workload-optimized technology solutions. They have cross-platform certifications and decades of experience that have allowed their technology experts to become members of their client's teams. This helps them to keep driving innovation within organisations.
They have completed over 300 cloud-native projects that have allowed over 24M constituents to access government platforms, supported 60B transactions and connect over 35B banking customers, and more!
This organisation has private equity-backed strategic goals for growth. Therefore they are looking for talented Client Engagement Directors to join their team and help them grow their new business - making you a key contributor to the business's success. You will be responsible for a go-to market strategy and commercial relationship within a vertical of clients within their existing account base.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue from across the full portfolio of services, with a specific leaning on digital transformation.
- Identifing new prospects through targeted marketing, public cloud ecosystem, partners & advisors, inside sales, and direct.
- Painting a picture of their digital transformation journey.
- Effectively managing your sales pipeline to meet a bookings target.
- Developing and executing personal business plans, including target markets & value proposition prioritisation
- Effectively using Salesforce to manage and report on progress
- Building effective and influential relationships both internally and externally
Your Skills & Experience
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of selling digital transformation, managed (public cloud) hosting services and associated consultancy
- Previously worked for other Cloud Partners or IT businesses with a focus on AWS, GCP or Azure
- The ability to articulate solution, technology, and product positioning, in terms of business benefits.
You will be:
- A true 'hunter' sales professional, with demonstrable success over a prolonged period of time
- A methodical and strategic thinker
- Persuasive with strong influencing skills
- An excellent networker with experience working at CXO Level
- Highly collaborative - a team player, who works well across internal teams to drive results -
- Are truly passionate about technology and how it enables our world
- Base Salary - up to £100,000
- OTE bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays
- And more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.