We're currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated M365 Engineer to join an promising business who invest heavily in the growth of their technology and their staff.
The M365 engineer is responsible for supporting and working with the latest Microsoft technologies, (Windows Server, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft 365). The prime focus of the role is to actively monitor and maintain Office 365, Azure, Security controls and network devices, while proposing and delivering enhancements to the environment. This person will work closely with the wider infrastructure team, in delivering improvements, contributing to projects and resolving issues.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, varied and challenging environment with cutting edge technology
- Structured training and career development plan within IT
- Opportunity to learn plenty on the job, while also receiving support to complete Microsoft Certifications
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing Microsoft 365 & Azure AD
- Provide 1st Line IT Support to resolve IT tickets pro-actively to meet SLA's
- Monitoring support queues
- Document policies & procedures, while managing changes requests and incidents
- Own the maintenance, integrity, change and testing of IT backup and recovery policies
- Ensure the groups infrastructure can sustain and deliver adequate disaster recovery policies
- Comfortable being client-facing, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Desire to work in a fast paced organisation, with the ability to manage change on a regular basis
- Passionate about technology and enthusiastic to grow your career within Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows Networking, Basic Routing/Switching.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact 0191 300 5006
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/