Azure Cloud Client Manager - Remote
Are you an experienced Account Manager who is looking for their next exciting opportunity? My client is looking for a Client Partner who has a passion for technology as well as previous experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP or IBM.
This client is a managed services provider who empower clients to achieve business outcomes through purpose-built, workload-optimized technology solutions. They have cross-platform certifications and decades of experience that has allowed their technology experts to become members of their client's teams. This helps them to keep driving innovation within organisations.
They have completed over 300 cloud-native projects that have allowed over 24M constituents to access government platforms, supported 60B transactions and connect over 35B banking customers, and more!
This organisation have private equity backed strategic goals for growth. Therefore they are looking for talented Client Partners to join their team and help them achieve these - making you a key contributor to this growth. You will be responsible for a go-to market strategy and commercial relationship within a vertical of clients within their existing account base.
You will be responsible for:
- Revenue generation from across the full portfolio of services, with a specialism of digital transformation.
- Proactively creating new opportunities through targeted marketing, partners & advisors, public cloud ecosystem, inside sales and directly with the clients you manage
- helping clients drive change by leading on digital and application transformation
- Effectively using salesforce for reporting and managing progress
- Creating detailed territory sector plans
- Driving client satisfaction through CSat program - working with delivery teams
- protecting revenues (renewals / replatform)
- growing revenues
- Identifying new engagements within your accounts with;
- Targeted marketing activities
- Cultivating relationships with key partners
Your Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate:
- Previously worked for other Cloud Partners or IT businesses with a focus on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Has SME experience elevating existing clients and developing new service towers with them.
- Thrives in proactively creating transformation projects
- Looks for a challenge in a fast moving, growing business with big ambitions
- Is accountable for your work and strives to leave a mark
- Is excited by personal and commercial growth with a plan to perform beyond expectations
- Will know your clients inside out and can create propositions to support their needs
- Is an excellent networker with experience working at CXO Level
- Is highly collaborative - a team player, who works well across internal teams to drive results
- Truly passionate about technology and how it enables our world; particularly applications and enabling change.
- Base Salary - up to £90,000
- OTE bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25 days annual leave bank holidays
- And more!
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.