My client, a famous MNC retail Group (800 shops in Asia), they are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst/ Assistant Manager to join their regional Retail IT team. This is a fantastic chance to work with people from different nationality / culture with opportunities for career development.
- Oversee the design and implementation process, work with IT functional teams for system implementation matters and sustainable customization works
- Assist Senior IT Manager to manage the retail applications projects (CRM systems, POS systems, API platform, real-time solutions and store related systems) implementation, monitor and review vendor performance.
- Responsible for business requirements research, collection, analysis, integration and documentation
- Liaise with both key internal and external stakeholders, assist to propose latest store solutions to the management to improve the whole applications
- Post-implementation support of business applications.
- Tackle ad-hoc issues and requests within the team and seek for solution;
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Good knowledge of Retail Applications System, especially for CRM, POS, ERP and related projects, familiar with process of SDLC.
- Proven IT leadership and project delivery experience, solid skills of project management, incident and problem management.
- Proficiency in practising recognized standards such as SDLC, Agile
- Able to communicate effectively with different levels of stakeholders and parties.
- Self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision, good team player and problem solving skill.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively by Nigel Frank International. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 852 3018 0380.