My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with offices across the UK and Europe. They help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for around 3-5 strategic accounts.
- Growing revenue streams from existing strategic accounts.
- Identifying new business.
- Building professional relationships (C-level and senior executives).
- Ensuring current and new clients use strategies which will maximise the companies value proposition.
- Managing key accounts (Focusing on increasing customer satisfaction, retention, and growth).
- Delivering on agreed revenue and targets to do with profit.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and motivation to stakeholders both internal and external (enhances companies vision and position).
- Work with the companies partners at AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP.
- Provide insightful market feedback to other teams.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Wants to work in a fast paced environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with the following:
- Enterprise RFP processes
- Hybrid cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Public cloud business
- Challenger sales methodology (with client interactions)
- Worked with stakeholders and IT executives in current/previous roles
- Able to understand and develop customised value propositions for clients.
- Proven track record closing new business.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635