.NET & Azure Developer - Vantaa - 95% Remote Available - Finnish speaking
Due to the start of a new project in January, my Client is looking for experienced .NET and Azure Developers to work on the architecture and delivery of a new product. They can offer great support with career planning and progression, as well as the chance to work on an interesting green-field project!
You would be responsible for leading the team through the planning and development of an updated product for intellectual property management - so personal interest in this area could be a benefit.
Role & Responsibilities
- Join team of highly skilled .NET and Azure Developers/Architects and learn new things with them
- Work in an agile manner and with DevOps practices
- Focus on the Cloud and Web Development of a new product - expected to take 36 months currently.
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a IT related subject
- 2 Years of experience Software Developer / Software Engineer
- Experience with Azure development (Any of: Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Functions)
- Experience working with .NET/.NET Core - minimum 3/4 years
- Fluency in Finnish & English
- The passion to work for a small-mid sized company
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-centred approach
- Very informal atmosphere in the office - Casual dress code and coffee/drink on a Friday!
- A lot of fun activities outside of work
- Career development
- Attractive salary bonus model - This means that they will show flexibility for exceptional staff - possibly up to 6500€ per month. This could not be promised and depends on experience and interview quality.
5000-6000€ per month main salary range.
For more information, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with the Hiring Manager.