This is an exciting opportunity to join a Modern Intelligence Workplace business unit, where you will provide technical consultancy, solutions architecture and advice to both private and public sectors, whilst maintaining a high quality service. You will contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider M365 solutions whilst working as a team develop these solutions. You will be working in a controlled manner using DevOps to ensure a high quality end result, becoming a trusted advisor to the customers of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Keep up to date with the latest advancements within the M365 Platform to ensure that these are being adopted where applicable.
- Adapt and develop M365 and SharePoint solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor to the customers of the business, whilst guiding and instructing less senior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience of SharePoint configuration and development, with some experience working in SharePoint online.
- Have a deep understanding of development and configuration within 0365, Azure and Power Platform.
- Technical experience in solution design and systems integration with experience in building solutions within SharePoint Modern.
- Fully remote role with just occasional visits to client site/office.
- Salary of up to £55,000.
- Opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner.