A chance to join a successful company, elevating advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is highly motivated, establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. We work with clients all over the UK with stunning office-friendly environments, the current role offers flexible working hours, salary and bonuses are both negotiable.
You will be working and managing projects closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system. You will get hands-on with the new technologies and a chance to explore the plan of development of the company while self-improving with first-class support all the way.
- Experience maintain and managing Azure / Devops services such as EC2, ECS, Route53, and CloudFront
- Create and format CI/CD channel using CodeBuild
- Ability to configure and manage cloud providers such as Google Cloud and Azure
- Ability to write code efficiently in Python or Bash
- Experience in monitoring dashboards using tools such as Splunk, Grafana, and Datadog
- Good understanding of Docker and orchestration using tools such as Kubernetes
- Able to use Kong or AWS API gateways
- Paid sick leave, 25 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 6% with free advice, astonishing life cover 4x times salary, and referral bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay including childcare vouchers
- Training and support career progression with a generous budget to attend conferences and courses.
- Free parking HQ, cycle to work scheme, fruits and coffees in the office, social activities, night outs, lunch club, and an annual weekend away.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com to discuss this current role.