Nigel Frank are looking for Technical Architect based in or around Göteborg. The suitable candidate will have experience in Dynamics NAV, and will be also open for exciting opportunities within Göteborg to take their career to the next level.
The role is office based with the option for remote work on negotiation, or a mix of both. Experience with the latest Dynamics versions are a benefit, including experience with Business Central. Candidates should be optimistic, head strong with a hands on work ethic.
- Solid background working with Dynamics NAV or similar ERP's
- Positive working attitude
- Experience in a previous related position
- Good working knowledge of the Swedish language
- Strong and stable company, with a broad client base
- Company has a broad variety of projects
- Generous salary depending on candidate experience
- Standard EU benefits
To discuss your career potential further, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com, or call on 46 10 199 25 68.
Founded in 2006 Nigel Frank International has grown to become the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Meaning that we have a vast network of employers who regularly use our services. Even if this advert doesn't suit you, get in touch and we can find a role suited to you.
Nigel Frank started out by focusing on Microsoft business management solutions, and having become industry experts in the Dynamics and Azure fields, we extended our scope to deliver professionals from the rest of the Microsoft stack, including Office 365, SharePoint, Skype for Business, BI, SQL, and .NET.