One of our biggest client, a Belgian manufacturing company with a global presence and a centenary reputation, is actively looking for a freelance Business Process Analyst with a strong background in Warehouse and Supply Chain areas.
In this position, you will lead the Warehouse and Supply Chain ERP, CRM and BI solutions.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Lead the solution progression in the Supply Chain and Warehouse areas
- Documenting the business requirements and actively participate in the solution analysis, design, building, testing and simulation phases, as well as the Go Live phase
- Participate in business process and data alignment, and ensure the effective implementation of the designed solution
- Ensure to attain quality standards, as well as reaching the set KPIs
- Training of the key users
- Validate third parties solutions and challenge these ones on the features, cost and quality, also proposing improvement to their arrangements
The ideal candidate for this position has a proven experience in the following areas:
- MSDynamicsAX4 / AX2012 /D365 F&O and CE, with a strong background in the following modules
- Sales and Marketing
- Master Planning
- Warehouse Management
- Finance, Project Accounting and Production ( as a plus )
- Any MES solution
- Power BI
- Any Data Warehouse solution
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to
or call me at 31 6 20 241 8538 (Luca Zeno)
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by, and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.