.NET Technology Lead - Oslo
We are seeking talented and ambitious .NET professionals to join our client and become a part of a company where the culture ensures your career will never stand still, one that allows your ideas to flourish and inspire you as a developer to build what's next!
As a Technical Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical expertise across all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. As well as this, you will deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
Most importantly though, you will be a part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded and diversity is respected and valued.
- Experienced working in Application Development, Maintenance & Operations Support
- Configuration, integration of DevOps Components
- Perform Root Cause Analysis when any major incidents occur
- Analyse impact analysis well in advance before raising changes and deployments
- Bug fixing as needed to have seamless application availability
- Work together with all key stakeholders to understand the business needs / requirements
- To be result oriented and delivers in efficient, timely with high quality
- Experience in Agile Software development Methods and DevOps
- Good knowledge of .NET Platform with Banking domain experience
- Experienced working with C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL, Python, Ansible
- Knowledge in Operations Maintenance & Support
- Good knowledge in CI/CD, GitHub, Bit Bucket & Gitlab
- Knowledge to understand the application architecture and complex landscape and integrations
My client is actively interviewing to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 47 239 67 367.