Marketing Executive Manager - £33,000 - £38,000 - London (Remote)
We are looking for a highly organised Marketing Executive with a positive attitude, fast learner and someone who is able to work calmly under pressure. You will be joining a fast growing organisation with the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills across PR, content, Lead Generation, Email Marketing and Events. This is a really exciting period to join the business and the company's list and product ranges expand.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and running events (physically and digitally)
- Producing authored reports
- Generating pipelines of leads, relationships with the media
- Creating and managing library sales
- Planning and executing lead generation / nurturing campaigns in partnerships with the sales teams
- Reporting and budgeting management
- Managing and maintaining press coverage and relationships with the media
- Account management and support
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in working and building relationships with the press
- Good understanding and knowledge of HubSpot (Essential)
- Good experience working in an SME
- At least 2 years' experience as a Marketing Executive or a similar role
- Good work experience generating leads for a sales team
- Strong project Management experience
- Good time managements
- Excellent communication skills; verbal or written
- Ability to work with Data
- Self-starter and highly organised
- Salary on offer of £33,000 - £38,000 (
- Remote working (even after Covid), with Bi-Weekly meetings
- Supportive team and environment
- 25 days holidays bank holidays
- Cycle to work, well-being platform, fully stocked kitchen and bar
We are holding interviews from the 25th October 2021. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Marketing Executive Manager, Project Management, HubSpot, SME, London, Remote, Home-Based