We are looking for a Data Scientist in Oslo!
Based in-house as part of an internal product team, you will be working on a range of exciting projects within the automotive industry!
There are lots of exciting projects and features within the automotive industry for you to explore - including sensors, cameras, and radar, along with features to enhance vehicle safety and detect defects.
Joining a small but established team of data scientists, engineers, and analysts, you will have access to the data, systems and tools you need to do your role to the best of your ability
Close collaboration with the business is encouraged at all levels and in all teams to ensure cohesive decision-making, and giving you an excellent insight into the development and data lifecycle.
With products already in production, and some in the research and development phase, you will have the chance to work on commercial projects, and also within research where you can get creative with new technologies!
Some of your responsibilities will include working to develop and evaluate ML models, implement these internally, and collaborate with engineers and analysts to ensure stakeholders are able to make data-driven decisions across the business.
We are looking for you to have:
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, or similar
- A good business understanding, and ability to communicate with non-technical colleagues
There are lots of benefits on offer! Some of these include:
- There is a competitive salary depending on your experience
- Excellent health and travel insurances
- Subsidised canteen with a wide range of offerings
- Equipment including phone, laptop, and broadband at home
- Social office space with areas for you to take regular breaks during the day!
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org