Data Engineer - Copenhagen
Brand new opportunity with an End User to build their Data Architecture from the ground up!
Currently, there is a brief foundation of a new Data Warehouse built in Snowflake - from this point, it is a blank canvas.
This client is open to ideas and suggestions about what would be the next best step with regards to technologies and solutions.
Whether it be Microsoft BI, Azure or Google; this is an open platform for those who like to find unique ways to combat Data challenges.
As a Data Engineer you will:
- Become a cornerstone for the new data architecture and how it evolves
- Working from scratch using a variety of tech solutions
- Provide insight and experience in an open platform
- Take the lead and spearhead this exciting project
As a Data Engineer you should be:
- Experienced with a Data background
- Talented with SQL, ETL or ELT
- Strong communicator with drive to help a business grow and succeed
- English Speaking
- Available to be in Copenhagen 2/3 times a week
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Integration into a new team with big ambitions
- Becoming a crucial part of the Data team