Azure Integration Manager- Milton Keynes- Up to £60K
Please note - this role will require you to work from the Milton Keynes based office at least one day per week. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK to be eligible for this role.
A large organisation based in the Milton Keynes are are looking to add a Lead Azure Integration Developer to their expanding IT function. This organisation is currently undergoing a large digital transformation with a system-wide migration to the cloud at the centre of this. You will own the responsibility for integration of various systems into MS Azure and should be comfortable working independently and closely with a number of important stakeholders.
You will be responsible for all Integration and related services as well as assisting with the overall Data strategy and the cyber security considerations involved in the integration layer of the organisation.
Your role will involve:
- Designing and delivering Azure API and associated data platform solutions
- Designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner which allows the management and provision of data in a secure and reliable manner
- Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
- Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
You should also have the following experience:
- Hands on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment would be a distinct advantage.
- Base salary up to £60K
- Career progression
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.