As part of the development team you will be responsible for their internal web-based tools for search, administration and provisioning with an aim to provide better in-house tools, increase automation and improve their customer journey.
This role will give you the opportunity to design and implement high quality solutions. You will continuously contribute to improvements of software and teamwork whilst working closely with the Architects to develop web applications, both front & back-end.
- Hands on experience using .NET, C#
- Experience working with APIs, Microservices and CI/CD
- Experience working with Angular
- Experience in Containers, Kubernetes and Azure beneficial but not necessary
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cosmos DB beneficial but not necessary
- Participation in Hackathons
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Allowances allocated to home internet coverage, mobile expenses and lunches (cantina card)
- International work environment with growth opportunities that support both your personal and professional development
The client is actively interviewing for this position now and looking to hire ready for developers to start in the new year or sooner. If you are interested and would like to apply, send your updated CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 47 23 96 72 98. I look forward to hearing from you and good luck with your application!