Fully remote - no office travel required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a client that pride themselves in providing long-term solutions for for individuals around the world affected by global crises.
- Contribute to technical specifications, analyze user needs & requirements
- Modify & correct software errors and improve overall performance
- Advise and deliver business solutions, overcoming any business problems
- Deploy technologies in accordance to the company's coding standards
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- C# & ASP.NET
- Understand Test Driven development and design patterns
- Experience working on Azure cloud development (nice to have)
- Debugging issues with data and code
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Steph Ricketts ASAP by phone on 020 3319 9598 or send your current CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today.