D365 Business Central Developer - £85,000 (Option of remote working)
D365 Business Central Developer, £85,000, London based client, Robotic Manufacturing, D365 BC Project, remote working optional as they have a hot desk office.
The role will allow you to take ownership of a recently upgraded D365 BC system where you will be required to optimise and drive the system forward to meet organisational requirements. You'll be able to work with the SAAS subscription and the internal customisations into your solutions and work in a varied role split between custom plugin development and utilising out of the box Dynamics functionalities.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 BC
- Skilled in customisation and configuration
- Technical skill set including C/AL, AL Language and Visual Studio
- Experience with Azure (Private and Public Cloud)
What skills are required?
- A base salary ranging £85,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, home-based - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Heavily invested IT department
What are the responsibilities:
- Support and oversee the D365 Business Central Implementation across three departments
- Understand the business to contextualise the reporting requirement.
- Be able to express ideas within the team but also deliver solutions at senior management and Board level
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.