We are looking for a data scientist to join a growing team in Oslo!
You will be working on a range of exciting projects with the goal of solving business challenges within the renewable energy industry
As part of a cross-functional team, you will work closely with customers and product owners to gain domain knowledge and understand the requirements to deliver meaningful data and insights
With some products already in production, and many more in the research and development phase, you will have the chance to work commercially and also within research where you can experiment with new technologies and be creative!
Some projects include working with drones and computer vision, others with organisational data to optimise processes - the variety is huge!
As a relatively new data department, there is great potential to explore new opportunities within the existing data, and also work with new sources and customers
You will help to shape the culture, methodologies and future of this growing SaaS company
We are looking for you to have:
- Experience with Python and frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit learn etc
- Experience with machine learning
- A desire to apply data science to solve business challenges
There are lots of benefits on offer! Some of these include:
- There is a competitive salary depending on your experience
- Pension 5-9%
- Excellent health and travel insurances
- On site restaurant, cafe and coffee bar with subsidised options
- Equipment including phone, laptop, and broadband at home
- Company cabins to relax in
- Social office space with ping pong tables and a Nintendo for you to take regular breaks during the day!
- Team activities you can participate in, including Friday beers, annual parties, and themed nights
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com