My client is a lead cloud native managed services provider. With their triple-certified cloud approach, they understand the benefits of cloud implementation and application development. The organisation have a passion for helping their client's embrace the benefits of cloud technology. They are looking to add a driven Cloud Sales Manager with a 'get it done' mentality to add to their team. This is a great chance to work with high profile clients from an array of industries.
Roles and responsibilities
- Sourcing and calling new business prospects
- Maintaining a prosperous pipeline
- Complete accountability and ownership of the sales cycle
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Closing new business deals and on-boarding new clients
- Collaborating with Account Executives to ensure a smooth transition of accounts and long-term value for our clients
- Developing and growing a network of key client contacts
- Being a trusted customer advisor by developing a deep understanding of target customers' business so that
- Work closely with the organisation's partners at AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Provide timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- 5 years' B2B/B2B2C Sales experience within IT Consulting / Technology areas.
- Proven ability to Solution Sell
- Enterprise-level solution selling
- A great track record of closing new business at or above quota
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers
- Experience from adopting the Challenger sales methodology
- Customer-first attitude and experience in serving large-scale customers
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment
- Experience with enterprise RFP and complex sales processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Experience in Cloud Services technical offering, processes, and tools is desirable
- Public cloud experience is desirable
This position pays up to 80k and requires you to be in the London office once a week.
Places are filling quickly, apply ASAP.