Azure Data Engineer - Birmingham
Are you a talented Azure Data Engineer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company?
They are a large, innovative consultancy working on complex and exciting projects with well-known clients across the world. You will be working as a part of diverse and results-driven team of talented technologists with strong passion for technology.
Company offers opportunities for continuous development of technical skills, career growth and personal development.
- Design and development of BI and Data solutions
- Delivering core solution components
- Working closely with clients to understand project requirements
- Presenting findings back to clients
- Delivering workshops to clients
- Supporting more junior team members
- Azure Analysis
- Python or PySpark
- MS BI Stack - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Fast Paced
- Diverse team
- Base Salary - £50,000 to £85,000 p/a (depending on your skill-set)
- Private medical insurance
- Pension 7%
- Paid training and certifications
- Holidays - 25 days Bank Holidays
- Plus much more
- Flexible Hours
- Location of role - 50% work from home, 40% on client site, 10% office
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 594 9729
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.