I am currently working with an end user who specialise in E-signatures and E-identification products. They ensure that all uses of their products are completely safe, confident and easy to use to best benefit their customers.
Having been established since 2011 they have firmly lead the market and work with some of Sweden's largest names across multiple industries like retail, insurance, telecoms and many more.
Online signing and identification is a key part to business and they aim to ensure that this service is not only easy to use but also benefits a companyin as many ways as possible and as cost effectively as possible.
We are currently looking for a junior developer to join the team. The areas of focus for this position include:
- Implementing new features, investigate and fix bugs.
- Review code
- Develop new features
- Help with customer issues
- Contribute to technical discussions.
- Working with .NET/C# (Any hands on experience will be highly beneficial)
- .NET Core experience also beneficial
- Front end Razor, Knockout OR Riot will be beneficial
- Automated testing in CI/CD is used
- Cloud environment is working in AWS
What we are looking for:
- A technical degree or proven work experience as a developer
- Experience or keen interests within the .NET space
- Any experience in Security or Technical security will be helpful
- Agile experience or understanding will help
If you are interested in the above position please apply as soon as possible as interview dates will fill up quickly. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org