A Dynamics GP End User is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics GP Functional Consultant for a 3 month project. With this role, you must be able to engage successfully and efficiently with an IT staff made up of developers and architects.
Role & Responsibilities
- GP Upgrade from 2016 to 2018 R2
- Analysis of current system and process review
- Train accounting staff on functionality and utilization on GP
- Creating financial statements and reports through Management Reporter
- Post upgrade support and maintenance
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years' experience in Dynamics GP.
- 5 years' experience with core finance modules (AP,AR,GL,FA).
- 5 years' experience with inventory modules in GP.
- 5 years' experience with SOP/POP
- Availability to work up to 40 hours/week.