I'm currently working with an end-user based in the Carolina's that is undergoing a global Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and they're looking to bring on an experienced Functional Consultant for a 6 month remote opportunitity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing the D365FO design, testing and implementation plans of T&L (specifically Sales & Marketing & Procurement) modules as directed by the D365 Solution Architect.
- Partner with business process owners to develop documentation, training and overall understanding of process flow within the D365 system.
- Research and document transaction flow both inside and outside of D365 system using various tools.
- Work to understand business needs and incorporates best practice into the design of processes.
- Help to identify system solutions and/or incorporate process to meet unique requirements.
- Partners with external Microsoft D365 consultants to develop the ERP system, documentation, training, and overall understanding of process flow.
- Create system design, testing, and training documentation.
- Support functional business process owners, bridging legacy process to new system process and analysis or compilation of data as warranted.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 years of Dynamics AX experience, D365 implementation and support experience required
- Deep background and understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O Sales & Marketing & Procurement modules
- Technical, Analytical skills, and business knowledge
- Experience implementing in the Retail industry
- Good communication, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Self-management and leadership ability with the ability to work independently when needed
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in D365FO
- Advanced computer skills