Senior Recruitment Consultant - Hybrid Working
Do you have 3 years in recruitment? Are you looking for a fresh challenge in 2021 working in niche IT recruitment?
If the answer is yes, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
I am actively seeking a senior recruitment consultant, with a proven track record in delivering great service to clients whilst providing them with a healthy pipeline of strong IT professionals. As a company, FRG, works closely with Microsoft, Amazon, Barclays and leading house-house names such as Warner bros. A base salary starts at £30,000 is on offer, with un-capped commission and the opportunity to relocate to any of the FRG offices globally. The openings for professional development are endless This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable force in the global recruitment channel, and manage some of our key customers, candidates and progress internally.
FRG are a well-renowned Niche IT Agency with a leading reputation in the market, and an award-winning background. We attract some of the largest and most diverse customers worldwide and offer extensive services across the business transformation/ technology spectrum. They employ some of the most experienced recruitment professionals globally and provide a fantastic working environment/ business model - flexible to ensure employee satisfaction. We operate in a range of different technologies including Salesforce, AWS, Azure, ERP and Microsoft.
Responsibilities for this role will involve:
- Overseeing understanding of full 360 recruitment process - qualification, interview preparation, client management, and post-placement support
- Experience working closely with colleagues over Teams and in person
- Supporting junior colleagues with training and development
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients whilst developing your own network
What does this role offer?
- Great starting salary with un-capped commission
- Hybrid working and flexitime
- Fantastic internal progression to management or a solo-billing role
- Opportunity to relocate to any of our offices globally (Singapore, Melbourne, Canada, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Berlin, California, New York, Chicago, Texas … are just a few)
This role offers hybrid working from our HQ in the centre of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, once established within your market you will have the chance to visit clients face to face site across the UK when required. Cost of travel is fully covered to clients, and time out on site will fluctuate depending on the demand.
This role is LIVE and my client is looking to hire. APPLY NOW and make a great step in your NAV career!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within fastest-growing market globally, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV: email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading IT Recruitment firm. I am interested in speaking to any candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK, please contact me ASAP.