Account Executive - ERP Sales - REMOTE
My client, a Microsoft Gold ERP solution provider, is looking to add to their successful sales team. This award winning organization has been around for 15 years and seen great success in expediting customer's business efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and OTE along with full benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Actively hunt new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish
- Effectively leveraging resources throughout all sales cycles
- Manage sales forecast activity
- Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
- 4 years of demonstrated success in a similar role selling mid-market ERP solutions
- 6 years of direct tech sales experience
- Sales expertise in the development and delivery of technological solutions
- Demonstrated success with quotas around $1 million
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Some domestic travel up to 25% are expected. Candidates who have experience selling ERP solutions are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.