Azure Architect - Up to £75,000 - UK wide
One of our new clients which is a multinational organisation and a leading consultancy with offices all around the UK are currently looking for Azure Architects to join their expanding team. This client is expanding with over 105,000 employees worldwide.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security, azure, power platform and modern workplace based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
Anyone with the relevant experience can apply in the UK as they have multiple offices all over the country.
The successful candidates will need to be permanent and under go a security clearance procedure.
What you will be doing:
- Come up with effective business solutions by investigating work and taken on responsibilities
- Communicate with clients of a senior level
- Come up with effective strategy
- Organise implementations
- Supervise as well as apply the use of modelling and analysis tools such as TOGAF and BCS
- Build relationships with technical groups within the organisation
- Inform customers on progress throughout the life-cycle of a solution.
What you need: (knowledge of)
- Have a record of successfully delivering solutions based on the Azure Platform as well as on premise messaging
- Azure and on premise commercials and implications
- Business knowledge of Azure
- Use of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Costing of Azure
If this has peaked your interest and you think you have the relevant experience and knowledge apply below!
Contact me on
020 3148 4655